Model No.: DM
Dextrose Monohydrate (Food grade)is derived from refined cornstarch.
Through enzymatic process. DE value of the powder is more than 90%.
Product name: Dextrose monohydrate
Synonyms: D-glucose monohydrate; Dextrose monohydrate powder
Molecular Formula: C6H12O6·H2O
Molecular Weight: 198.17
CASE NO: 5996-10-1
Product Grade: Food grade
Physical & Chemical Properties
It is a white crystalline powder, and none impurity through naked eye
Easily soluble in water, uneasily soluble in ether, chloroform and other organic solvent, .
Melting point: 146°C.
It has deoxidization.
Dextrose monohydrate is indispensable nutrient in metabolization. It have broad use in the food and pharmaceutical industry.
1. The sweet taste of Glucose is 60% - 70% of sucrose's. It can be used in confenctions, cakes, beverages, biscuits, torrefied foods, medicinal drugs, jam,jelly, and honey products for better taste, quality and low cost.
2. Direct consumption it can increase physical strength and endurance. It can be used as supplementary fluids for patients suffer low blood sugar, fever, dizziness collapse.
3. For cakes and torrefied foods it can keep soft and taste, and extend shelf life .
4. It can be used as reducing agent in the textile finishing industry, crafts and hot water guts silvering mirror system.
5. Dextrose Powder can be dissolute, it can widely used in beverages and cold food.
6. It can be usd for leather processing (such as sole leather,luggage leather), which can increase their flexility. It also used in man-made fibre industries.
7. The powder is used in artificial fiber industries.
8. The property of Dextrose Powder is similar to that of high maltose syrup, so that it is easy to be accepted in market.
1). Net 25 kg PP Bags.
2). Net 25 kg Kraft bags.
Handling and Storage
It must be stored in the warehouse of ventilation, dry and protect against physical damage. Isolate from incompatible substances.
Keep in a tightly closed container, stored in a cool, dry, ventilated area. Containers of this material may be hazardous when empty since they retain product residues (dust, solids); observe all warnings and precautions listed for the product.
Contact us if you need more details on Dextrose-monohydrate. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Dextrose-monohydrate Price、Dextrose-monohydrate Usp Grade. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Email to this supplier